Registration fees are shown below. Registration entitles delegates to access:
- Live streaming of all oral presentations, including international plenary speakers, with live Q and A at the end of each session
- Rapid fire sessions, with presenters giving brief highlights of their work
- Live networking sessions where attendees can discuss areas of mutual interest, set up one-on-one chats, or introduce colleagues to others
- Exhibition booths hosted by exhibitors who can showcase their latest products, arrange live demonstrations, answer questions and provide supporting material – all in real time!
- The same exciting range of topics and research areas, all presented in online formats compatible with traditional presentation methods
- The opportunity for Q and A with speakers outside of the online sessions – no more running out of time for questions!
- The abstract submission, review and notification process will remain essentially unchanged
- The opportunity to reach a far wider audience by removing constraints such as travel, accommodation and time
- Access to online archives of all material
|Student Member Registration||$70.00|
Members of the following societies are entitled to register at the discounted Member rate:
Australasian Wound and Tissue Repair Society – AWTRS
Matrix Biology Society of Australia and New Zealand – MBSANZ
International Society for Matrix Biology – ISMB
Wound Healing Society – WHS
European Tissue Repair Society – ETRS
Japanese Society for Investigative Dermatology – JSID
Skin Research Society Singapore – SRSS
Registrations are now open, please click on the button below or follow this link to register for the Symposium.